JaM this week is all about you and Jody challenges us to see what 10 things you can bring yourself to share with the rest of us!
This has taken some thinking about but I have managed to think of some things that you may not know.
1. I rarely wear shoes unless I go out somewhere. My cracked and crappy feet will attest to that.
2. The only time I use an iron is when I'm sewing-clothes just have to fend for themselves
3. I have been from Corryong to Perth and back on the back of a motorbike.
4. I love to go fishing.
5. I very rarely wear a dress or skirt. (and when I do there are leggings underneath)
6. I have recently sent my fourth and youngest child out into the world which makes us Empty Nesters
(A term I don't like very much but a state I am thoroughly enjoying!)
7. I would prefer to buy second hand before I buy new.
8. I love watching chick flicks but I read Horror, fantasy or thrillers never romances
9. My house never feels like a home without pets
10. I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up
And like Jody I can never post without a photo