Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Camping, a Website and Tattoos

It's been ages since I did a Post that wasn't part of the My Place and Yours meme. I was checking out Nicky's (my daughter) friend Ben's website today and found his pics of where they went camping at Nariel after Xmas. We went up there and had a BBQ tea with them on New Years Eve which was really nice.It rained so hard after we left they came home very waterlogged the next day.It is about half an hour away from where we live now, in a small isolated valley. We lived up there for a couple of years when the kids were little and it was filled with lots of walking, tadpoling, swimming in the Creek, watching Wedge Tail Eagles and other things the kids loved.
You or your older kids may be interested in having a look at Ben's Website. Lots of Interviews with Tattooists, bands,BMX and skateboarding and clothing designers . There are some amazing Tattoos shown in the interviews. Nicky and Ben are trying to teach me to appreciate Tatoos and I do think they are an amazing Art Form though I don't think I will ever succumb to one.  Think I will stick to my nose stud and pierced ears-boring but not so permanent.

5 comments:

a.k.a tokyo said...

nice one jackie! i showed ben...he likes it!

Jackie said...

Thanks Mate. Your welcome Ben!!!

Enchanted Moments said...

Jackie, you have a nose stud?
Thats it, Im doing my "10 things you dont know about me"...blog quiz, starting with you....
Off you go.....surprise me some more...lol..........xxxxx

crzylady said...

can't wait to take a day to peruse Ben's site :) Thanks! And, yes, do learn to appreciate tattoos, please. Please?

I am getting my back worked on more on 3/5 :) It will be about 3 more 2hour sessions.. and it hurts so bad - not like it used to when I was in college. So why am I finishing it? Just to have it done? Oh no; I'm finishing it because I can't wait to start a new one and the one after that and after that and.. well, I think you get the picture :)

Pam said...

How did that happen Suze? Even I knew that! lol. xxx