Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Treasure

I only remembered today that I had a couple of pieces of Treasure to show you that I picked up while I was away. One in particular is very special.

Bread boards. The plain one I picked up for a couple of dollars at a second hand shop. Mum gave me the one with Bread carved into the top, it was my Nanna's so a very special addition to my kitchen.
Now anyone that knows me knows that I have a bit of a thing for chairs especially old wooden ones.. There are a growing number in my house so when I found......
this sweet little piece I had to have it for my own. It hasn't found it's 'place' in the house as yet but I'm sure there is the perfect spot somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What lovely items Jackie...The chair is a gorgeous colour- all chippy and worn in just the right places! I'm sure you'll find the perfect spot! Enjoy! :) Barb x