Monday, December 12, 2011

LIsa, come get your Caterpillar back!!!!

My youngest turned 18 on Saturday. I suppose that means I am officially the parent of four Adults now.
A few quiet drinks and a BBQ with his mates. There were a few more turned up later and I think he had a good night.
Walking past the garden to take the Cake up to the party I noticed this...........
I instantly thought of Lisa of Sweet Little Pretties and her love of The Very Hungry Caterpillar! I'm wondering if she slipped a caterpillar in the Op Shop Swap Parcel I received from her recently and this is where it got to.  Please come and get your Caterpillar back Lisa  or my garden may not survive it!!!!

3 comments:

Enchanted Moments said...

I LOVE the way the Canna lillies do that Jackie! Ours sometimes have the most fabulous designs on them too....x

Pauline said...

its actually very nice being a parent to adults jackie...I love it to bits! congrats to him...and the caterpillar..very funny story...
Merry christmas

Lisa - Sweet Little Pretties said...

How did I miss this post! I didn't send it I promise but I do love my Hungry Caterpillars!!!!
I love how you thought of me when you saw this
Happy Birthday to your son too!