Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I have managed to get in here have a waffle.... With one thing and another I have had so little time to sit at the computer and do anything! Emails have gone unanswered, Meme's have been neglected, nothing new on my Website, I've been very very slack!!!! Finally I have a minute to show you why I have had so little time to spare and why I couldn't tell you before now.
This is Ben's Quilt. Ben is my daughter Nicky's boyfriend and he turned 21 on Wednesday. Nicky really really wanted to give Ben an Owl Quilt for his Birthday (one that hung over the sides of a double bed!!) and seeing as she doesn't Quilt and I do, I got the job.
So in between everything else I had to do the Quilt was made. Nicky chose the Owl fabric and I found all the other fabrics in my stash. It turned out beautifully and Ben loves it.
We have also been over to my Mum's at Lakes Entrance, Vic for Easter and hopefully in the next day or two I will be able to show you all the Treasures I brought home from Garage Sales and the Market over there.

3 comments:

Enchanted Moments said...

Thats a work of art Jackie, I bet he was thrilled.......
Hope you found lots of 'stash' on your trip to mums....you show me yours and Ill show you mine.
I just got home today from another big sale up the Barossa..........x

Jackie said...

More than I thought I did. Took the photos this morning and will get it all on the Blog in the next day or so.

Jenny's Place Online said...

Love the colours. How did you manage to come across the owl fabrics!! Happy crafting, Jenny