Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mel and B Real

I had a lovely visit on Monday with my son David's girlfriend Mel. She went off to Uni at the beginning of the year and I really miss her being around. I keep telling her she is going to keep me in my old age because she is studying to be a Dentist. She arrived with her kitten B Real, a beautiful placid cat that slept on her shoulder the whole time she was here despite Machicho, Rev and my two cats being around.

How they manage to keep B Real and Godzilla (David's Rat) in one tiny flat without bloodshed occurring is beyond me but so far they have.

6 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Cute picture! Thank goodness for holidays, it's nice to have time to catch up..& how nice to have a future dentist close at hand...I hope one of mine grows up to be a dentist, very handy...

Jenny's Place Online said...

Glad you are enjoying 'catching up' :) As to the kitten and the rat, our neighbour's cat used to bail up our large dogs...lol...!! Enjoy the break, Jenny

crzylady said...

both of them are adorable! Glad you got to visit
and my captcha has "Cat" in it :)

Cherie said...

OHhhhh totally gorgeous image - Mel sure is a loverly girl - not better judge they say ;-) Hope you're having an easy weekend. xo

Countin' Crows - Chris said...

So glad you got to catch up with Mel....and B Real....how cute!

Have a great SUnday Jackie xxx

the old boathouse said...

Great photo, how lucky you both are to share such a lovely friendship, cheers katherine