Friday, February 25, 2011

Family Tree

As a result of a conversation with my Mum the other day I have started a Family tree of her father's side of the Family. It has been an interesting journey for her as she has found out quite a few things and found a few family members that she didn't know about. Early days yet as there is lots more to do but it has filled in the last few days of my third week here.
One more week to go. The time has passed so quickly but it has been lovely to step back and catch my breathe, spend time with my Mum and just RELAX.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Lovely idea Jackie. My sister and I are quite into finding ancestors. Can be very interesting finding out all the details about them. Happy searching to you! lol.
Your time away sounds like just what you needed. Thinking it might be time for me to do something very similar. I've been thinking a lot lately about that step back! x

Jenny's Place Online said...

Glad to hear you have had such a relaxing time. You will probably wonder where it went now that you are tracing your family tree :) Happy crafting, Jenny

mel @ loved handmade said...

I'd love to do a family tree. I've an aunt on my dad's side who has done a lot of work on one there, but no one has looked into my hubby's family history & I am so intrigued..Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself & relaxing...