I finally finished this quilt and sent it off to it's new home yesterday.
I only used fabrics that I already had in the cupboard and when all 256 5 ½ "squares were cut I could barely see where they had come from which was sad because I really didn't think I had very much fabric in there. I used Bamboo batting which the more I use the more I like. It is the softest batting I have ever used and very easy to quilt whether by hand or machine. Now that little job is out of the way it is time to get stuck into some new goodies for the website and maybe a couple more smaller Quilts for Tallangatta at the end of the month.