Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Award Time


The lovely Lisa from Sweet Little Pretties has very nicely given me my very first Blog award. It is called the Leibster Award which is given to Blogs with under 200 Followers who inspire others.
There are a few Rules that come with this Blog:
-Copy and Paste the Award on your Blog
-Link back to the Blogger who gave you the Award
-Pick your 5 favourite Bloggers with under 200 followers who you think deserve to be recognized and leave a comment on their Blog letting them know they have won the Award
-And hope the 5 chosen Bloggers will continue to share the Blog Award love.

I am sharing my Award with 5 Blogs that I visit all the time:

Hilary @ Quilary
Jody@ ReInventing Fashion
Ava @  Picket Fence Fancy
Paula Alic e@ Paula Alice's Blog
Lisa @ The Moonlit Stitch

These Blogs are all very different from each other but always wonderful places and people to visit. I hope you can take a minute to go and see what they are up to.

3 comments:

Jody Pearl said...

WooHoo - thanks Jackie I never win anything!

I love knowing you're out there and enjoy receiving your comments - thankyou for thinking of me. x

Pam said...

Oh well done Jackie! Big congrats to you. x

Paula Alice said...

Thats great Jackie!
Thank you very much, still so new to blogging and am enjoying the journey so far.
xoxo