Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Place & Yours - the last thing I bought .

Joining Cherie and My Place and yours, this week she asks us to show and tell the last thing we bought. 
I'm sure that groceries are nearly always the last thing I bought and yesterday I bought a magazine to curl up with while the world outside was wet and windy.


My last purchase of something that you don't buy every day was my external DVD Drive. I didn't realise how much I missed having a DVD drive on my computer until I got it a week ago. And it was much easier than buying and installing the new parts in my computer to get the DVD Drive I have, working again.
What is the last thing that you bought? Why not join Cherie and MPAY and tell us all about it.

6 comments:

quilary said...

Good purchase Jackie...amazing how much things cost to replace and you feel like you've "won" when you get around it with something cheaper!

Mandy said...

I've never read that mag but it always looks so nice & inviting! Enjoy it!

Jenny's Place Online said...

Looks like a lovely magazine, Jackie. Easier reading than instruction manuals too!! Good luck with the new DVD drive :) Happy crafting, Jenny

DEB said...

I think one of the girls that lives locally is featured in that magazine. She goes by the name of Marley & Lockyer. I haven't checked it out as magazines are not part of my NO SPEND YEAR, just been told about it.

Cherie said...

That mag does show some beautiful ideas. Mmmmm DVD Drive I'm stumped on anything electronic. Hope you enjoy them both Jackie, Thank You for playing along ;)

Pam said...

I really enjoy that mag Jackie, though I haven't bought it for a while.
You know, I wouldn't have even thought you could get an external DVD drive, although I know one can buy external everything else for the pooter! lol. Suppose you need it for your Tafe course. x