Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sweet Little Things About Me-My Favourite Scent

Some scents make you feel at home or remind you of things that have happened in our lives. Your favourite scent can be a perfume you wear everyday or wore on a special occasion, it could be the smell of baking on a cold winter morning or even Coffee in the morning.


Lavender is probably my favourite scent to wear.There are quite a few varieties growing in my garden and most of the drawers in my bedroom have Lavender Bags in them, including one that is over 50 years old and still has the Lavender scent.. 

There are apples cooking on the stove ready for the apple pie we will have after dinner tonight,


and the dash of cinnamon in them fills the kitchen with an amazing and delicious aroma. 

Rain on a Summer Day, fresh cut grass, incense and candles, there are just so many wonderful scents out there that bring back memories or help to create new ones. I think one of the most wonderful scents was that of my babies, there is nothing like it in the world.

3 comments:

Lisa - Sweet Little Pretties said...

So many amazing scents! I love the smell of apples stewing - nothing better!

Barb said...

Yes, there are so many wonderful scents! Jackie, you've mentioned most of my favourites too. :) Have a great week! x

Beautiful Day said...

Ooh, I've just thought of some more -
fresh donuts, Turkish Delight, baklava, and strawberry cupcakes with vanilla icing. And yes I do have a very sweet tooth, hee hee!