Thursday, December 16, 2010

O' Christmas Tree!!

Nat decorated the trees on Sunday. It was nice to sit back and let someone else do it. Usually I just put everything pretty much on the trees with no particular desire to have a theme. Nat has done the lounge room tree in Silver and gold.
And the dining room tree in green and red. We are all a bit partial to the Dining Room tree!!!!

My Contribution was the little tree in the Hall. Prim of course!!!
Christmas is now creeping into my house. She spent Monday going through the trunk and putting Santa's and all my other decorations all over the house. It was interesting to see where she popped things. I'm still finding them in the strangest places. Sometimes it's good to have a different perspective I think.

5 comments:

Enchanted Moments said...

How beautiful Jackie, I bet Nat thought it was nice that you let her have free reign on the decorating, and you are right, another persons eyes 'see' so much differently.........
They look lovely....

Jackie said...

She did have fun and loved going through the trunk of decorations. Thank You Suzanne.

Jenny's Place Online said...

Glad you're not asking us to pick a favourite!! They all look lovely :) Best wishes, Jenny

marian said...

wow Jackie they are gorgeous & i LOVE them all but i gotta say the prim one's my fav :))

the old boathouse said...

These look wonderful Jackie. I love how you have more than one tree. Xx katherine