Friday, August 26, 2011

My brother's passion


Well.......The Torana is finally roadworthy and my brother brought it down to show me. I have seen it before cause it has been sitting in his shed for a while but now it is on the road, so of  course it is different to what it was before ??? This is his dream car, the boy toy that he will restore to its 1970's glory.
There is still heaps to do because the previous owner tried to turn it into the model after what it is. So new interior, grill and the vinyl on the roof has to come off. (See Pete, I was listening!) In case your wondering, that's Pete's daughter Genna in the car. There was no way she was getting out!
What is it about men and engines? The bonnet goes up as soon as the car stops and they gather around. Beau knows no more than I do about engines!!!
But just in case anyone out there does know about them,,,,here it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW PETE, YOU ROCK, WHAT A CAR ..!!!!
CHEERS
LINDY

Tania said...

My hubby is so jealous. He has always wanted a Torana...He likes the LC Torana.