Saturday, August 13, 2011

Synchronised Travel

Vic suggested we might like to join her this week on a little walking and photo taking. It has poured rain for days but finally I have managed to get out the door. Not living in town makes the directions a little hard to follow to the letter but I have done the best I can.

I decided to wander across the paddock towards the Murray Goulburn Store so the starting point is the door of the machinery shed.

Walk in any direction for 50 to 100 paces then turn 180 degrees:

Continue walking in that direction until you see something blue:
This is the backyard of the Murray Goulburn store. There are a stack of blue pallets in the background. 

Make a left turn and walk 50 to 70 paces:
One of our babies. I took the dogs with me and rev managed to chase one away but this little man stood his ground!

Walk in any direction until you see something that either looks like the number 7 or 11
I know I'm stretching it a bit but it was the best I could do.

Take the first left and continue walking until you find somewhere to sit

Yes I know it's not the most comfortable thing to sit on but that is all I could find! Really it was. Looks a bit like a seven as well.

Choose any direction and walk 25 or 50 paces.

Continue walking until you see an unusual colour, shape or texture

Keep walking in any direction until you see an archway or unusual architectural feature:
Well...it is sort of arch like

Head for home but continue looking for something that catches your eye.
My red letterbox always catches the eye and it was much easier to take Machicho's photo with it.
One of my front gates.
Thanks for inspiring us to do something different Vic. maybe we can do something similar in the future.

6 comments:

Hazel said...

what a great idea...and great observations and photos.

Jody Pearl said...

Very tranquil tour - LOVE the gates!

Madeline said...

I don't think I would like to sit on that pipe! Farms are such interesting places for photos, I think.

Vic said...

What a nice walk, captured! Mind you, I'll just sit in the ground, if it's alright with you. ;)

Thanks for joining in, it was fun!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a fun walk in a very pretty area! :) Barb x

Melissa said...

Love the letter box, Thank you for sharing
Melissa