Friday, August 10, 2012

Working? I don't think so.


This is HayCrafts Country Homewares, Gifts and Flowers.





Yesterday I spent the day here looking after the shop for Kerry.


As you can imagine, it was such a lovely day!

The trick is, when working in a place like, this is not to spend your pay on all the gorgeous things. 
I was very strong this week and didn't pop anything away that I couldn't live without but I am going back again next Thursday and I'm not sure I can be strong a second time around!





5 comments:

Lisa - Sweet Little Pretties said...

How amazing is that Shop! i want to spend an afternoon there

Pam said...

Ha! If you're anything like me, and I know you are a bit, then you'll cave next week! Esp in a lovely shop like that one!
But, I'm sure you'll be strong enough when you need to be, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself thoroughly. Lucky you.
Very different from your last job hey? ♥

Barb said...

Wow, what a lovely place to work Jackie! Enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

Well Jackie I'm here to tell you that its one of the hardest things to do....NOT SHOP !! I have a room full of goodies I cant live without, purchased from work, just need the walls to hang them on. Looks like a lovely store, enjoy your days there.

Ava said...

Oohhhh I am so jealous ! What a lovely job Jackie. Enjoy xx