Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Place and Yours-Collections


Cherie says that if you have more than three of anything it is a collection. I have more than three of many, many things and if you have been visiting my blog for a while you would have already seen a lot of it.
So today I decided to wander around outside and see if there were any collections happening out there......and there was!

It seems I have accumulated quite a bit of Rusty stuff in the garden, anything from old farm equipment to pots, toys and cooking implements. I also counted at least 5 wooden ladders but that is a collection for another day I think. Do you have more than three of anything? Come share them with us here.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Now that definitely is SOME rust collection Jackie!! Loving it all of course! Very cool indeed. x

Enchanted Moments said...

Nice...I like me a bit of rust...you have some lovely rusty, crusty bits there Jack.

Cherie said...

Love every bit of it Jackie ... isn't it amazing how we all used to think of it as rubbish and now it's so sought after. Hoping you have a lovely week. xo

Andrea said...

When i read the word "Collections" I wondered what i would find on your post Jackie...........
Lots of great garden "treasure" Love the old milk cans and washing machine tubs, thank goodness we don't have to use boiling tubs like our mums and grans ! Ladders? Mmmm we have a few of those too.